The exact vote count (h/t Rich) on the constitutional revision was 334 for, 1 against and 2 abstentions. The rest of the MPs apparently walked out in protest.
- the election of the president (one round instead of two)
- allowing MPs who become ministers and then lose their job to go back to being MPs
- allowing the government to obtain provisional credits if the budget isn’t voted in time
- placing the prosecutor’s office (parquet) under the authority of the minister of justice
- allowing the president to dissolve the provincial assemblies and revoke governors
- giving the power to the president to call a referendum
- postponing the creation of 26 provinces out of the current 11